Welcome to the MBPA’s payment management website. All payments will be processed, and general marching band, percussion and guard orders will be placed, using this site. The system allows parents to pay via debit or credit card and, if desired, you can store payment information in your account. It is required for parents to set up an account to track payments for each student, however I will still be able to accept checks if you are not comfortable processing payments through the web store. Checks can be mailed to me at the following address:
Mansfield Band Parents
P.O. Box 147
Mansfield, MA 02048
Please be aware, student credits will not appear on this website. Credits will continue to be documented and tracked through QuickBooks. Please contact me directly at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding credits.
Please follow the instructions below to set up a parent account.
- Log onto https://mansfieldbandparents.revtrak.net/
- Click on Login, CREATE NEW ACCOUNT
- Complete the form provided to create your personal account. Please use parent information for this form. There will be instructions below on how to link your child’s information to your account.
- A code will be sent to your email, which will verify your email account.
- Once the parent account is set, click on the Student Fee button.
- On the left side, click on ADD STUDENT.
- Type in the Student ID and PIN provided to you via regular mail.
- If you have more than one child in the program, you can repeat this step and all your student fees will appear under one parent account.
Once the parent account is set up, the system will send a payment receipt via email. The notes field on the receipt will document if the payment was made using credits, check or cash.
Of course, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Ted Ten Eyck