MBPA Monthly Meeting
March 2, 2023 @ 6:00pm
Attendees: Ted Ten Eyck, Frani Spivak, Jenn Walsh, Christine Bellavance Kevin Sitler, Chithra Baylis, Mark Baylis, Amy Pierce, Kim O’Neill, MaryBeth Kennedy, Matt O’Neill, John Mackin, Maggie Silva, Shannon Carneiro, Betsy Roche
Meeting was called to order 6:07pm
- Color guard and percussion continuing to perform and off to a very strong start
- Big thank you to everyone
- March 12 is the home showcase
- All district concert will be on March 23rd at the HS. Free and open to all. Will begin at 7:30pm
- March 31st is MICCA concert competition. Group will perform and receive a critique from judges
- Could use a few chaperones for this. Leaving HS @ 1:00 on the 31st. Back around 4:30pm. This will be to ride the bus and help set up the stage
- Still looking for 1 additional female chaperone for Dayton (April 19-April 23)
- Gillette monies have all been collected except for deferral.
- Credit memos will be going out as well as the 3rd invoice for Dayton
- Senior accounts need to be liquidated to either financial aid or can be donated to another student. Ted will be reaching out to each family that has money remaining in the account.
Gillette Sign Ups – Current Revs games & concerts in sign up genius
- Questions on kitchen manager / stand manager please talk to Christine or Tom
- Sign up is live
- Concerts have only manager slots and alternate slots open. Will be filling with folks that have volunteered in the past before opening it up to everyone.
- Right now – still concerns with the Sr Picinic event on 3/18. Only have another few days to get it filled.
- Teams & Serv Safe dates will be added to sign up genius soon
- May 4th will be a Gillette focused MBPA meeting
- 3/12 from 4:00pm – 5:00pm
- Won’t need volunteers at this time
Parent Night Out – 3/12 following home showcase
- Jimmy’s Pub @ 6:00pm. No RSVP and open to percussion and varsity guard and their families
- Krispy Kreme has been completed. All monies should be turned in as of tonight. Order is being placed tomorrow.
- Pick up 3/9 2-6 in HS parking lot
Buttons for Winter Season
- Google form will be created for anyone wanting additional buttons
Uniform drop off
- Next drop off will be on Saturday 3/11 from 2-3
- Need subcommittee of 5 people (no senior parents)
- Shannon Carneiro and Christine Bellavance said they would be on the committee. Just need 3 additional people
- Ted will handle the redacting as applications are received
- Submissions due 4/15 – 4/20
- Decision on winners due 5/5
Next Meeting: Thurs. April 6 @ 6:00pm