Attendance: Peter Conti, Matt Maguire, Scott, Vicki Harchik, Sandy Clinton, Jen Hume, Tommy Lee,
Julie McCarthy, Denise St. Jean, Michaela St. Jean, Terry Demers, Laura Dunn, Marie Leuchte,
Paul Leuchte, Lisa Chick, Tina Seiler
– Fall Guard—Tommy Lee-31 boys/girls expecting to start out the season; asking for new flags silks & uniforms (Algey) are needed; research on flags= $31 @ 20 in total=$620. Uniforms-$77 each x 30= $2,310…. Total=$2,930, motion approved.
– Scholarships awarded to Michaela St. Jean & Cathy DeBruyn-Please post congratulatory message on website
– Percussion/Guard Banquet—Wrap-Up
– Gillette Summer Dates to staff—6/30 Revs (Guard), 7/14 (Matt- Percussion Alumni)Revs, 8/20 (Guard) Pats Pre-season; Divide out remaining dates next meeting on 7/11 MHS Teacher’s conference room
– 2012/2013 Board Voting (secretary, web-master, president, vice- president); Laura Dunn for President; Sandy Clinton for Secretary. We need someone to step forward for Vice President; Paul Leuchte remains as Treasurer w/ Jim Clinton as his trainee.
– Guard dropped off a Thank you note for the banquet.
– Peter Conti—liability insurance needs to be on file w/the school for all events on school property (Band Picnic, Home Show, Banquet etc.)
– Laurie Sklar borrowed the Barry-Sax—it was returned broken. Pete has a repair bill of $80. Approved by Band Parents.
– Six Flags trip June 20th, needs 2 chaperones.
– Fundraising—Car Wash/Yard Sale—try and select a date.
– Online Auction for Pats set of two tickets. Laura to donate tickets.
– Tina took the food safety class at Gillette—has all the information. Any person in charge should read the manual and convey the information to all those working Gillette.
– Motion to add to scholarship criteria the act of volunteering at Gillette Stadium.