SIGN UPS & LAST CALL
Reaching out to our Past, Present, and Future (thinking we have a few 8th grade families with us) for a few important items. Not every item will pertain to every group but we hope you will give it a read nonetheless.
10/15 – MELROSE COMPETITION:
- As with every week we are looking for help moving equipment for this week’s competition. Please arrive by 5:50pm at the truck in Melrose. We are looking forward to another great performance.
- SIGN UP HERE
URGENT – GILLETTE HELP NEEDED:
- Gillette continues to be our biggest fundraiser – funds from Gillette allows us to help keep costs low for student trips (MBPA just contributed $6,500 towards our MetLife trip to subsidize the trip for all students), purchase new equipment (we just purchased a new vibe, rack, and a floor prop), and continue to pay for the competition fees, buses, truck rental, and so much more.
- So many continue to volunteer and our thanks goes out to all of you. However, in order for Gillette to continue to be a success we need others to also step up. If every family just volunteered twice it would lighten the load for everyone.
- For every event you volunteer at you will receive a credit in your students account. Most credits are $25/event, but some can be $50 (take a friend and that $100 in your students account just like that). Those that volunteer and don’t have anyone in the band have their credits go into our financial aid bucket to help those who need it.
- Here’s what’s coming up
- 10/24 – Monday night game against Bears – double credit event
- 11/6 – Sunday game against Colts – this is our MetLife weekend so many of our current families are not available to volunteer – double credit event, really can use the help of alumni & 8th grade families
- 11/20 – Sunday game against Jets
- 12/1 – Thursday night game against Bills
- 12/24 – Sunday game against Bengals
- 1/1 – Sunday game against Dolphins
Last call for Moonlight Buttons. If you still want to order additional buttons please complete the google form no later than October 23rd so we can get them for you in time for MetLife.
MOONLIGHT BUTTON FORM
MONTHLY BAND PARENTS MEETING: the next Band Parent meeting will be held on November 1st at 6PM in Room 135. PLEASE JOIN US!
HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH MBPA:
Facebook: Mansfield Band Parents Association
- President, Jenn Walsh, president
- Vice President, Sue Roux, vicepresident
- Treasurer, Ted Ten Eyck, treasurer
- Secretary, Frani Spivak, secretary
HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH MR. DEJOY:
PHONE: 508-261-7540 x33128