Few Important Updates
- Everyone has been given their uniforms. I do suggest trying it on one more time to ensure everything fits correctly after alterations, if there were any.
- LABEL, LABEL, LABEL – please label all pieces of your uniform with masking tape or fabric labels. Place labels on areas that wont be seen when worn. Also, place a piece of tape on your shako box with your name. This will allow us to get any pieces left in the band room or on a bus back to the rightful owner.
- Shoes are in and will be handed before the 9/16 football game.
- We hope that the buttons we sent home with your students made it to you. They were all placed on your child’s garment bag on Tuesday night, prior to them bringing them home.
- Have family or friends that would like one for themselves? Please use this BUTTON FORM to order as many as you like. Each button is $6.00.
- Please fill out the form prior to September 30th. I will place the order that weekend so we have them the following week.
- The form contains a QR code to pay by scanning and directing you to paypal. If you need to pay cash or write a check, please contact email@example.com so we can make arrangements.
- We just had a small need for volunteers for the 9/16 game. Thank you to those that signed up.
- There will be plenty of opportunities going forward. Please keep your eyes open for emails containing the sign ups.
- Remember: you MUST have a CORI on file. All that passed in their paperwork at the band camp meeting have gone through. If unsure, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I’d be happy to confirm your status.
- Students are ask to arrive by 5:30pm for the game.
- Parent volunteers should meet at the band door at 6:30pm to move equipment from band room to football field.
We continue to need help as the Patriot’s season gets underway. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH TO THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE VOLUNTEERED TO DATE! If you have never done Gillette before, have no fear, we will Tom Winrow or <a href="mailto:gillette2.
Currently we NEED help for these upcoming events. Positions are still open and we need volunteers ASAP!
- Sunday 9/25 Pats vs Ravens
- Sunday 10/9 Pats vs Lions
- Sunday 10/24 Pats vs Bears
- Sunday 11/6 Pats vs Colts
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!
We want to keep you as informed as possible. In order for us to be able to contact you via email, you must sign up HERE. Please forward this email to all your friends who have students in the band. Although Mr. DeJoy can message everyone, we need folks to specifically sign up through the MBPA to get notifications from the MBPA.
MONTHLY BAND PARENTS MEETING: the next Band Parent meeting will be held on October 6th at 6PM in the Music Room. PLEASE JOIN US!
HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH MBPA:
Facebook: Mansfield Band Parents Association
- President, Jenn Walsh, president
- Vice President, Sue Roux, vicepresident
- Treasurer, Ted Ten Eyck, treasurer
- Secretary, Frani Spivak, secretary
HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH MR. DEJOY:
PHONE: 508-261-7540 x33128