From Mr McGuire:
I just wanted to summarize the meeting tonight and give everyone the itinerary for the trip! The itinerary is attached to this email!
A few other points –
- We are rehearsing at Parsippany High School. The address is Parsippany High School 309 Baldwin Rd, Parsippany, NJ 07054.
- The bus company we are using is called MBT Worldwide. The phone number is (877) 233-2424
- The website for MetLife stadium is https://www.metlifestadium.com/
- Students should be comfortable with around $80 in food money for the weekend. Some students like to purchase souvenirs (t shirts, etc.). You may be able find some of the items on the USBands website https://yea.org/usbands
- Students can drop off luggage Thursday night or Friday morning as well as bring it with them Friday afternoon.
- I will be at school all afternoon so students can stay through if they would like
Please reach out if you have any other questions. Looking forward to the trip!