Gillette Concessions is the primary funding engine for the MHS/QMS Band, Percussion, and Color Guard extra-curricular programs. Thanks in advance for volunteering your time!
- When signing up, please sign up for volunteer slots ONE AT A TIME. If you wish to sign up for two people, or more than one event, fill in all the information for one person at one event and submit the form, and then you will be given an option to create another submission.
- You will receive an automated email for each form you submit. Please retain these emails as they contain a link to the original form in the event that you need to edit it.
- If you need to withdraw from an event that you have signed up for, please contact our Gillette Coordinator, Aaron Nicodemus.
- Students should be 16 and older to be eligible.
- In 2021, only one student is permitted to work each event.
- Students are NOT permitted to work evening events on a “school night” during the school year.
- Volunteers will be required to sign a COVID waiver to enter Gillette stadium. Details will be posted here as they become available.
- MBPA’s primary concession booth is Backyard Barbeque (BBQ140) – you will be notified in advance if we are staffing a different location for any given event.
- You will receive a confirmation email the week before the event, which will explain everything you will need to know from what to wear, times to meet, and what to bring.
- Questions about the event – contact MBPA Gillette Coordinator Aaron Nicodemus at Gillette@mansfieldbandparents.org.
Current event rosters are shown immediately below. Names are added automatically in the order in which sign up forms are submitted, though there may be a short delay of a few minutes before new submissions are shown. Names in green boxes are considered confirmed for the event. Names in yellow boxes will be considered “standby” or reserve for the event – you will be notified ahead of time if you are required in the event that a “confirmed” volunteer cannot make it. (Note: if no information is displaying, click on another “tab” in the spreadsheet and it should reappear).